Friday, August 10, 2012

Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow




Came in March to Benefit counters, new ($34), Benefit’s new line of light-to-medium coverage liquid foundation, barely feels like anything at all on your skin.
It comes in nine shades, and the girls at the Benefit counters matched me up with 'I'm So Money' Honey.
T
he foundation itself feels very thin and watery, and the first time I used it I thought it wouldn’t provide enough coverage. But it did. I used a full pump and applied that over my entire face. It's a light to medium coverage which I really like. It's like tinted moisturizer turned up a notch (with the added benefit of SPF 25 PA+++).
It is lightweight, long lasting, and it has a semi-matte semi dewy finish, which looks natural and I really like that.

I really like the way it smells, (yes I'm picky about how face products smell) 
It has a pump which is great. I love foundations with a pump.


It’s designed for all skin types, from dry to oily and combo, I wondered how it would handle my dry cheeks and oily t-zone. Well, it seems to fare better on the drier bits, like my cheeks, where it evens out my skin tone without raising any flakes, but on my oily t-zone, shiny patches start to peek through after 4-5 hours. I’ve started applying a setting powder to keep down the shine, but if you’re super oily, you might also have to include a primer.





But I'm gonna return the Hello Flawless. I'm gonna have to return because it has yellow undertones and I have pink undertones, the girls at the counter said that its made to cancel out the redness, but I just felt it made me look orange. :( 
I'm gonna stay with my Urban Decay Naked Foundation for now!
I have on "I'm So Money Honey" Foundation and the "Beige" Powder







No comments:

Post a Comment