Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Liquid Eyeliners

Physician's Formula, Urban Decay, Revlon Colorstay

Physician's Formula 2 in 1 Eyelash Booster ($11)

This eyeliner is hands down my favorite of all time. (And I've tried a lot of eyeliners)
It's perfectly pigmented, applies so smoothly, doesn't flake or smear and the brush is unique and will make you want to never use another in your life.
On top of that, it contains a lash-growing serum that actually works! Within two weeks my lashes were longer and fuller than they'd ever been before.
It's very long wearing, it doesn't claim to be water proof but it is sweat proof/oily lid proof.

Urban Decay Perversion ($19)

This eyeliner is a liquid liner so it has a brush, which for me makes a bit more difficult to apply.
It is water proof which is amazing. The color pay out is beautiful.
The reason I would not purchase this again is because the brush as I mentioned makes it difficult to apply, and it ran out really quickly which disappointed me because this liner is pretty pricey.


Left to right: Physician's Formula, Urban Decay, Revlon Colorstay


No comments:

Post a Comment