Sunday, August 12, 2012

Maybelline Fit Me



Maybelline Fit Me Foundation ($6) This foundation blends beautifully for an undetectable finish. It blends perfectly into your skin and I really love how it feels.
Unfortunately though, it does not have a pump making application a bit more difficult.
This foundation had a lot of hype when it first came out which made me get it. (I was shade 120)
Although it works nicely for some people, for most it causes breakouts (which did happen to me)
The shade selection is very nice though, and it looks so nice when its applied.
Throughout the day it can get a bit oily.

In the end its a thumbs down for me because the breakouts it caused for me :( and the fact it got my combination skin a little oily.

(the picture is of me right after I applied it. Sorry, I can't take serious pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment