Monday, August 13, 2012

Pencil Eyeliners

Makeup Forever, Urban Decay, Drugstore


Makeup Forever Aqua Liner ($18)

  • Neither too creamy nor too dry
  • Glides on very easily
  • Good for water line or tight line
  • Waterproof which is a great plus for all the emptional people out there like me!
Overall, I'd have to say this eyeliner is my holygrail eyeliner. It's not too creamy that it slides off immediately.
It's waterproof which makes me happy because I cry a lot, so I use waterproof whenever, stays on during school, sports, etc.
It's super long lasting so it's great for summer and it's what I've been wearing everyday for my everyday look!


Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil: Perversion ($19)

  • Very creamy
  • Easy to apply
  • Waterproof
  • Super pigmented
  • A bit pricey though
I'd say this pencil would be better on the tight line, but it's super long lasting and super pigmented. Waterproof too. Great for the winter, but for the summer I would stick with my Aqua Liner.

Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eyeliner Pencil ($6)

  • Super creamy
  • Very easy to apply
  • Very reasonable pricing
  • Long lasting- but not waterproof
  • Not as long lasting as Urban Decay

This eye pencil is INCREDIBLY pigmented and glide on with the look and feel of liquid eyeliner. There is no tugging or pulling, or no need to layer this pencil.
They are also incredibly long lasting! You do need to allow the liner to dry for about 5 seconds or so, but after that this liner doesn't smudge, transfer, or fade.





This eyeliner is definitely the dupe of Urban Decay's 24/7 eye pencils, but not as long lasting.
From left to right: Milani, Urban Decay, Physician's Formula



For my everyday look, I'll either use my Urban Decay Perversion or my Milani eyepencil on my tight line and then I use my Makeup Forever to kind of "set" it because the Makeup Forever isn't as creamy as the others.

1 comment:

  1. hey there, great blog :)found this very useful.. thank yooo!

    ReplyDelete